April 2021 - Layout Update.
April 2019 - Payment Processing/Merchant of Records (Terms).
May 2018 - GDPR Compliance.
We care about the privacy of our users. PixLab only process your data based on your agreement and in accordance with the strict policies and procedures that we have contractually agreed to. We do not share your data with advertiser-supported services, nor do we mine it for any purposes like marketing research or advertising.
Collection of Personal Information
- Personal information refers to any data that can be used to identify you, including your full name, phone number, or email address. You can freely explore our website without providing us with any personal information.
- We rely on web analytics software to examine the traffic to our site, allowing us to gain insights into the needs of our customers and visitors and to enhance our site continuously. However, please note that our analytics software only collects anonymous, aggregated statistics.
- If you wish to subscribe to our periodic email communications, we only require your email address as optional information. However, certain activities on our site may require you to register, such as accessing a white paper, downloading trial software, or requesting additional information about our Services or an event registration. During the registration process, we may ask for Required Information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address. We use this information for several purposes, including fulfilling your request, informing you about our products and services if requested, contacting you for additional information, verifying the accuracy of our records, and sending customer satisfaction surveys.
- In the case of our downloadable software products, we may require certain information as part of the Required Information for installation and execution. This information enables us to provide software updates, conduct auditing, and verify license compliance. The data collected may include product version and edition, the number of product copies being used, machine information, IP address, license key, information about the operating system and/or user environment where the product is installed, serial numbers, and other relevant details.
- On the other hand, for our software-as-a-service products, we require the storage of all content you provide as part of the Required Information. This includes accounts created, AWS S3 integration credentials, and any other data that you provide to the Services you use. This is necessary to provide you with the Services you have subscribed to.
- All information that you provide to us through the Services, whether Required Information, Optional Information, Billing Information, Applicant Information, or any other data provided to you by the Company through your use of the Services (e.g., license key), is collectively referred to as "Data".
- In the process of subscribing to one of our services, we may ask you to provide Billing Information, which includes details like your billing name, address, and credit card number. Refer to our Payment Processing section for additional information.
- As you browse the PixLab’s Website, we may also anonymously collect information through the use of analytics software. Website browsing information, includes standard information from your Web browser such as browser vendor, device type (smartphone or computer), locale language, and the actions you take on PixLab’s web pages viewed and the links clicked.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
PixLab does not share, sell, rent or loan Personal Information with independent third parties. Nevertheless, we may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store in association with you (eg email address) to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to:
- Comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
- Protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Enforce our policies or contracts.
- Collect amounts owed to us.
- Assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Under such circumstances where the law, a court order or other legal process prohibits notice prior to disclosure, none shall be provide. We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
Service Providers: PixLab employs third party service providers. Where Personal Information is shared with a service provider each third party is required under contract with PixLab to secure all Personal Information with access permissions provided to only those employees who need it to complete a task on our behalf. The categories of service providers to whom we entrust personal information include service providers for:
- The provision of information, products, and other services you have requested.
- Marketing & Advertising.
- Billing, Invoicing & Payment Processing.
- Customer Support.
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) S3 Bucket Interfacing.
- The provision of IT and related services.
Security of your Information
- PixLab & Symisc Systems takes precautions including organizational, technical and physical measures to help safeguard against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, the Data we process or use.
- We take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Unfortunately, no system is 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we do not accept liability for unauthorized disclosure.
- By using the Service, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Websites. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail or by sending an email to you.
We store the personal information we receive as described in this Privacy Notice for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws. We will delete your data within one year of your last interaction with the Service.
International Data Transfer
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws. Further details can be provided upon request.
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below.
If we learn that we have collected any personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Links to Other Websites and Domains
- Sign-Up Process: You may have the right to opt out of certain uses of your personal information.
- Email Communications: To control the receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from us, you can choose to unsubscribe by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link present at the bottom of our marketing emails. Besides, you can also unsubscribe by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, it is important to note that opting out of marketing communications will not result in the cessation of receiving essential business-related communications concerning your existing relationship with us. This includes communications about your subscriptions or event registrations, service announcements, or security information.
- Mobile Devices: We may send you push notifications through our mobile application. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device.
Your GDPR Privacy Rights
- Request access to Your Personal Data: The right to access, update or delete the information we have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about You.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data: This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you: You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about You corrected.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data: You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data: we will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent: You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, we may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Services.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS IN PERSONAL INFORMATION
For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act, we do not “sell” your personal information. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Request confirmation of whether we are processing your personal information.
- Obtain a copy of your personal information.
- Receive an electronic copy of your personal information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”).
- Object to our processing of your personal information.
- Restrict our uses of your personal information.
- Seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed personal information.
- Request erasure of personal information held about you by us, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below.
We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
If you are a California resident, you have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by PixLab for the exercise of your rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
How to Exercise Your Rights
If you wish to exercise your privacy rights, you can contact us using the information provided in the Contact Information section below. We make every effort to respond to all legitimate requests within one month and will reach out to you if we need more information to fulfill your request. However, due to the complexity and volume of requests, it may take us longer than a month to respond.
If you are an employee of a company that is our customer, we suggest that you contact your company's system administrator for assistance with correcting or updating your information. Registered users may be able to update their user settings, profiles, organization settings, and event registrations by logging into their accounts and modifying their settings or profiles.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
PixLab reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, technologies, legal requirements and other factors. If we do, we will update the “effective date” at the top of this Privacy Statement. If we make a material update, we may provide you with notice prior to the update taking effect, such as by posting a conspicuous notice on our website or by contacting you using the email address you provided. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed about our collection, processing and sharing of your personal information.
Please use the following mediums to reach the PixLab Support or Legal team, if you have any questions related to the field of interest:
- Copyright & DMCA Content Take-Down: Please refer to our dedicated DMCA - Copyright Complaint page.
- ToS Compliance & Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com.
- Press & Media Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical & Integration Support: Open a new support ticket on the PixLab Console or reach out directly to the support team via email@example.com.
- Feedback & General Inquiries: Please Refer to the section below.
By doing so, you grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free license, with the right to sub-license, under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.